Department of Planning and Landscape Architecture
Graduation Requirements for the MS URPL
December 2022 Graduation Requirements
Please follow these steps by the appropriate deadlines!
1. Submit your intent to graduate form by Nov 1
2. Compile your committee by Nov 1
3. Schedule professional project presentation Nov 1–December 9
4. Schedule second chance presentations by December 17
5. Complete all Master’s degree requirements by December 23
- Submit Internship Memo: Go to Internship Memo to submit your 2-3 page memo to the Department Graduate Coordinator.
- Supervisor Memo: make sure your internship supervisor has submitted their memo. Find the memo here.
- Plan of Study Form: send your signed plan of study to the Department Graduate Coordinator.
- Professional Project Sharing Permission Form: send your form to the Department Graduate Coordinator.
- Student Evaluation: we need to know your thoughts on the program! Please don’t forget this last step and submit this evaluation!
Fall 2022 Commencement: 12/18/2022
If you want your name in the commencement program, you need to apply for graduation before the deadline announced by the Chancellor’s Office. Step by step instructions to apply to participate in the Graduation Ceremony can be found here.