Not finding what you're looking for below? Email

For All Students 

  • Credit Overload Request – Students wishing to take more than 15 credits in a semester must fill this form out and submit it to the Graduate School for approval. 

For Master's Students

Full information about graduation requirements (as well as information about internship completion requirements) can be found HERE. For quick ease of access, here are links to all the relevant forms:

For PhD Students