Not finding what you're looking for below? Email email@example.com.
For All Students
- Credit Overload Request – Students wishing to take more than 15 credits in a semester must fill this form out and submit it to the Graduate School for approval.
For Master's Students
Full information about graduation requirements (as well as information about internship completion requirements) can be found HERE. For quick ease of access, here are links to all the relevant forms:
- Change of Advisor Form, M.S. URPL – Turn in your completed form to the Graduate Coordinator.
- Declaration of Intent to Graduate / Competency Requirement – All students planning to graduate and/or complete their professional project or thesis in this semester must submit this survey the semester they intend to present.
- Internship Completion Survey for Students – before completing this, students should a) complete your internship, and b) write your 2-3 page memo, describing what you did during the internship, what you hoped to have learned and accomplish, what worked, what didn’t, and what you learned about the planning field from the internship.
- Internship Supervisor Evaluation Survey for Supervisors – Students, send this to your internship supervisor.
- Non-URPL Course Evaluations – Graduating students must complete one of these for each class they took outside of URPL.
- Plan of Study Form – Students should visit with their advisor early to begin filling this out. Use it as a curricular guide for your time at URPL. A completed Plan of Study form signed by your advisor is required before you graduate.
- Professional Project Sharing Permission Form – Graduating students must complete and sign this form.
- Landscape Architecture Certification Memorandum – Must be submitted when defending your thesis proposal to continue working on your thesis.