Do you have an interest in state-level public policy? Are you an organized person who would enjoy being a part of the legislative process? If this sounds like you and you’re ready to deploy your talents in support of bold climate action, read on!
Fresh Energy is hiring a full-time, temporary policy associate to join our Public Affairs team. This new position will work to support our policy priorities during the 2023 Minnesota legislative session. We’re looking for candidates with an interest and background in public policy and a desire to apply their skills to advancing legislative actions that will contribute to achieving carbon neutral economies by mid-century.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Behavior:
- Interest in legislative advocacy and working familiarity with Minnesota’s legislative process.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines for completion of projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and general comfort level with learning new IT applications and platforms.
- Commitment to the mission & values of Fresh Energy.
We will review applications on a rolling basis until the position is filled; preference given to applicants submitting on or before November 10, 2022.Read the full article at: https://fresh-energy.org/our-team/job-openings/session-associate-legislative-affairs