Landscape Architect/Designer duties include meeting with clients to assess their needs, create a design and bid for the project, present and sell your plan, and oversee installations as needed.
Job duties include:
• Meeting with clients to assess their needs and job site.
• Design hardscape and greenscapes that meet clients needs.
• Bid and sell projects.
• Work with installers to assure work is completed to our top standards.
• Follow up with clients to answer questions and assure they are happy with the results.
• Participate in continuing education and training to keep current with industry trends.
• Associates or bachelor’s degree in landscape design or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in residential design including hardscapes.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience in computerized design and bidding programs.
• Working knowledge of landscape installation.
• Strong plant knowledge.
• Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record.
• Able to walk on uneven ground and up and down hills as needed.
Established in 1982 Forever Green Inc. is family owned, located in the Iowa City / Cedar Rapids Corridor recognized as one of the fastest growing and most livable areas in the Midwest. Consistently voted one of the top companies in our area we offer landscape design & installation, maintenance, with a full line garden center and greenhouses.
Forever Green is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages, sales commissions, health insurance, retirement, PTO, training, and other benefits to qualified employees.
For more information on Forever Green go to forevergreengrows.com
To apply send your resume and cover letter to Lucyh@Forevergreengrows.com