Helianthus LLC ( https://healthyenvironmentsdesigned.com/ ) designs environmentally sustainable landscapes that are good for the plant as well as attractive to people. We specialize in native landscape design, including green infrastructure and land restoration activities. We also conduct wetland delineations and surveys in the field. We are a small company located in Milwaukee, WI.
The Job duties are as follows:
- Assist with creating landscape plans and detail drawings in AutoCAD
- Create maps and exhibits for wetland reports
- Assist with wetland delineation fieldwork reports
- Assist with marketing activities, social media, blogging
- Occasional installations of landscape projects
- College-level coursework in Landscape Architecture. First and second year LA students are encouraged to apply.
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Good time management skills and the ability to work efficiently and independently.
- Applicant should have the ability to work outdoors in hot, buggy conditions for several hours at a time and be able to walk in rough terrain and carry equipment weighing up to 20 pounds.
Seasonal full-time work from end of may to mid-August. Part time hours will be considered. Pay will be hourly and based on the candidate’s experience level and abilities. Must be located in or near the Milwaukee area for the summer and haves access to a car to get to job sites. Housing will not be provided.
If interested, please contact email Kristi Sherfinski at email@example.com and send your resume and a brief paragraph explaining why you are interested in the position. Kristi will be in the UW campus conducting informal interviews on February 18th.