Midwest Arbor Corporation, a landscape design/build firm, is looking to hire a Landscape Design Renderer. Midwest Arbor Corporation strives to find individuals who are driven, have purpose, integrity, and are interested in pursuing a long-term career in the residential landscape industry. Our ideal candidate will understand AutoCAD, hand drafting and hand rendering. The successful candidate will join our design staff and practice a freedom to create exceptional and unique outdoor spaces. We believe our staff is our greatest asset at Midwest Arbor and we invest in the professional development of our staff and continually mentor each member through diverse on the-job training. Midwest Arbor Corporation looks forward to bringing a new member to its team.
• Create finished and clean landscape designs once architect creates rough draft of design.
• Color render landscape designs for presentation upon approval from landscape architect.
• Manage design progression from initial review to plan preparation for sales team
• Ensure design deadlines are met as necessary to meet customer expectations.
• Create detail-oriented plant material packets utilized during sales meetings.
• Complete daily paperwork regarding project takeoffs and design analysis.
• Analyze completed projects and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in one of the following fields; landscape architecture,
• Proficiency in AutoCad, Creative Suite, Hand Drafting, Color Rendering and Elevations.
Knowledge and Abilities:
• Ability to set and achieve goals.
• A high level of oral and written communication.
• An understanding of site engineering.
• Knowledge of plant identification, terminology, and growth habits.
• Ability to draft and color by hand.
How to Apply:
Send resume and portfolio to Emma Everly at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more company information, please visit our website at www.midwestarborcorp.com