Flad Architects is searching for a landscape student to work part-time during the spring 2020 semester.
- Responsible for preparing design studies, design development, presentation drawing and model production.
- Assist with production of construction documents for site, grading, and landscape plans, details, etc.
- Participate in stormwater management studies, earthwork calculations and model building (site and architectural).
- Participate in project research such as plant materials, product information, etc.
- Enrollment in Bachelor’s or Master’s Landscape Architecture degree program required.
- Previous academic studio or internship experience preferred.
- Working knowledge in AutoCAD and Sketch-up required.
- Experience with Revit, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and 3D modeling/rendering software preferred.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
- Local candidates preferred. Must be able to work part-time during the spring 2020 semester.
Only candidates who submit work samples will be considered.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.