Connetics Transportation Group, Inc. (CTG) is pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to qualified candidates to join our firm as a Visualization Specialist in either our Atlanta or Chicago office. Who We Are CTG is a transportation planning firm focused on improving the way communities move. While we are most well-known for our expertise in transit operations and service planning, our multi-disciplinary team of planners, schedulers, modelers, and data scientists has a wealth of experience solving complex problems across all facets of the mobility spectrum. We pride ourselves on developing data-driven solutions that are practical, implementable, and above all, community-inspired.
About the Position
The Visualization Specialist position is best suited for those who seek to be challenged creatively, enjoy solving complex problems, and wish to lead visualization efforts on project and marketing efforts across the country.
This exciting opportunity provides varying day-to-day responsibilities including:
• Producing graphics/infographics, maps, presentations, documents, and other materials in support of CTG’s transportation planning projects.
• Assisting with business development and marketing activities, including the development of proposal documents, presentations, and print and digital marketing materials.
• Managing our firm’s visual brand, ensuring design consistency across our deliverables, marketing collateral, and digital platforms.
• Assisting with CTG’s social media and outreach strategy.
The ideal candidate for this role has a passion for using their creative skillset to translate complex ideas and information into attractive, professional, and user-friendly visual graphics. The successful candidate will be a creative, highly-organized, self-starter with a collaborative spirit and an eye for design.
Specific requirements include:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual arts, marketing, transportation, engineering, urban planning, or related field.
• 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
• Proficiency using the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
• Experience creating stylistic graphics, maps, and marketing materials
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
• General understanding of GIS programs a plus
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and visual)
• Self-starter with ability to handle multiple tasks, tight deadlines, and make independent decisions
• Interest in working on projects concerning urban mobility, sustainability, and the built environment
CTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested candidates should e-mail a cover letter, resume and graphic design portfolio to email@example.com. Please indicate Visualization Specialist in the subject line. For additional information about CTG, please visit us at www.ctgconsult.com