Bruss Landscaping of Wheaton is looking to add an entry level landscape architect to our team. We are an award-winning firm that has been providing high quality residential design/build services to the west suburban Chicagoland market for over 65 years. If you are talented, energetic, and excited to join an established firm focused on residential landscape architecture we would like to meet you.
– A Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
– Strong plant and construction knowledge
– Driver’s license and good driving record
– Professional appearance and demeanor
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
– Exposure to CAD (we operate on Dynascape software)
Ideal candidates will be detail orientated, logical thinking, conscientious, professional and most importantly, maintain a high level of honesty and integrity. Bruss is organized in a matter that our LA’s complete the entire process from consultation, through design and estimation to the sales presentation and finally project management. Bruss is a relaxed work environment, although seasonally hectic, with competitive salary and commission plus a strong benefit package including vehicle, insurance, 401k, generous vacation allowance and reduced winter hours.
Contact Eric Bruss, firstname.lastname@example.org, (630) 665-1600.